I recently presented a webinar for Penton Marketing Services about how organizations can utilize social media monitoring to gain critical business intelligence. The webinar, How eListening Can Change the Way You Do Business explore tactics businesses can use to gain insights into online conversations around their brand, competitors, industry, influencers and audience by monitoring activity across the web.
From the event discription:
“Social Media is a great way for companies to engage with customers and prospects – to ask questions, share information and impart knowledge. However, if you believe Social Media is only useful to your business as a marketing tool, then you could be missing out on some big wins. Social Media monitoring, or eListening™, is a research methodology that delivers Businesses and Organizations insight into what is being said about their brands, products and services, the competition and the industry as a whole by influencers and audiences across the entire Internet. The open web is filled with valuable insight into how your customers or potential customers view your products and services – insights useful to your sales, product development, customer service and marketing departments.
This Web Seminar will explain eListening™ and show examples of how dozens of companies have leveraged the research to direct the way they do business.
Attend this Web Seminar to learn:
What is eListening™
– What tools can be used to monitor the open web
– What your Marketing, Product, Sales and Customer Service teams can gain from eListening™
– Examples of how monitoring internet conversation changed the way companies like Amazon, Dupont and Chevron do business”
It is @ 45 minutes. I’d love to hear what you think.
Latest posts by Andrew Bates (see all)
- I look forward to connecting with you - May 20, 2013
- Walkin’ Wheels Dog Wheelchair Review - May 9, 2013
- Director of Social Media and Digital Marketing – On the Hunt for a New Role - April 30, 2013